CareerCoachOffice.com Privacy Notice – Full Privacy Statement Highlights
- CareerCoachOffice.com's full Privacy Statement contains more information about the Company's Web site privacy practices.
- When you request additional information or register on CareerCoachOffice.com's Web site, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- When you purchase CareerCoachOffice.com's applications or services (the "Services"), the Company will ask you to provide billing information.
- CareerCoachOffice.com uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company's Web sites and emails.
- The Company uses Data about CareerCoachOffice.com Customers to perform the services requested. For example, if you fill out a "Contact Me" Web form, the Company will use the information provided to contact you about your interest in the Services.
- The Company may also use Data about CareerCoachOffice.com Customers for marketing purposes. For example, the Company may use information you provide to contact you to further discuss your interest in the Services and to send you information regarding the Company and its partners, such as information about promotions or events.
- CareerCoachOffice.com uses credit card information solely to check the financial qualifications of prospective Customers and to collect payment for goods and Services.
- CareerCoachOffice.com uses website navigation information to operate and improve the Company's Web sites. The Company may also use website navigation information alone or in combination with Data About CareerCoachOffice.com Customers to provide personalized information about the Company
Use of Your Information
- CareerCoachOffice.com uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- CareerCoachOffice.com may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Company's Services, partners, promotions, and events.
- CareerCoachOffice.com may use information collected to improve the Company's Web sites and Services.
- CareerCoachOffice.com does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. CareerCoachOffice.com may share information collected with other companies that work on CareerCoachOffice.com's behalf.
- Customers of CareerCoachOffice.com may electronically submit data or information to the Company's services ("Customer Data").
- CareerCoachOffice.com will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided in the CareerCoachOffice.com End User License Agreement, or as may be required by law. In accordance with the CareerCoachOffice.com End User License Agreement, CareerCoachOffice.com may access Customer Data only for the purposes of providing the services, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, at a Customer's request in connection with customer support matters, or as may be required by law.
- Every marketing email from CareerCoachOffice.com contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from the Company.
- If you provide CareerCoachOffice.com with contact information, you may choose how the Company uses your information by changing your preferences in your profile.
How to Contact Us
For more information about CareerCoachOffice.com's information practices, please view the Company's full Privacy Statement. Questions regarding CareerCoachOffice.com's Privacy Statement or information practices should be directed by mail:
P. O. Box 9105
Naperville, IL 60567
Privacy Statement Effective as of January 1, 2012
CareerCoachOffice.com, ("CareerCoachOffice.com" or the "Company") is committed to protecting the privacy of your information. This Privacy Statement describes CareerCoachOffice.com's Web site privacy practices.
1. Web Sites Covered
This Privacy Statement covers the information practices of Web sites that link to this Privacy Statement: http://www.CareerCoachOffice.com; and subdomains of CareerCoachOffice.com (*.CareerCoachOffice.com) (collectively referred to as "CareerCoachOffice.com's Web sites" or "the Company's Web sites"). Honorservicesinc.com is the parent company's website that may share information with CareerCoachOffice.com. This Privacy Statement applies to Honorservicesinc.com. CareerCoachOffice.com's Web sites may contain links to other Web sites. CareerCoachOffice.com is not responsible for the information practices or the content of such other Web sites. The Company encourages you to review the privacy statements of other Web sites to understand their information practices.
2. Information Collected
CareerCoachOffice.com offers a variety of applications and services that are collectively referred to as the "Services." CareerCoachOffice.com collects information from individuals who visit the Company's Web sites ("Visitors") and individuals who register to use the Services ("Customers"). When expressing an interest in obtaining additional information about the Services or registering to use the Services, CareerCoachOffice.com requires you to provide the Company with personal contact information, such as name, company name, address, phone number, and email address ("Required Contact Information"). When purchasing the Services, CareerCoachOffice.com requires you to provide the Company with financial qualification and billing information, such as billing name and address, credit card number, and the number of employees within the organization that will be using the Services ("Billing Information"). CareerCoachOffice.com may also ask you to provide additional information, such as company annual revenues, number of employees, or industry ("Optional Information"). Required Contact Information, Billing Information, and Optional Information are referred to collectively as "Data about CareerCoachOffice.com Customers." As you navigate the Company's Web sites, CareerCoachOffice.com may also collect information through the use of commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and Web beacons ("Web Site Navigational Information"). Website navigation information includes standard information from your Web browser (such as browser type and browser language), your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, and the actions you take on the Company's Web sites (such as the Web pages viewed and the links clicked).
3. Use of Information Collected
The Company uses Data about CareerCoachOffice.com Customers to perform the services requested. For example, if you fill out a "Contact Me" Web form, the Company will use the information provided to contact you about your interest in the Services. The Company may also use data about CareerCoachOffice.com Customers for marketing purposes. For example, the Company may use information you provide to contact you to further discuss your interest in the services and to send you information regarding the Company and its partners, such as information about promotions or events. CareerCoachOffice.com uses credit card information solely to check the financial qualifications of prospective Customers and to collect payment for the Services. CareerCoachOffice.com uses Web Site Navigational Information to operate and improve the Company's Web sites. The Company may also use Web Site Navigational Information alone or in combination with Data About CareerCoachOffice.com Customers to provide personalized information about the Company.
4. Web Site Navigational Information
CareerCoachOffice.com uses commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies and Web beacons, to collect information as you navigate the Company's Web sites ("Web Site Navigational Information"). This section describes the types of Web Site Navigational Information that may be collected on the Company's Web sites and how this information may be used.
CareerCoachOffice.com uses Web beacons alone or in conjunction with cookies to compile information about Customers and Visitors' usage of the Company's Web sites and interaction with emails from the Company. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you viewed a particular Web site tied to the Web beacon, and a description of a Web site tied to the Web beacon. For example, CareerCoachOffice.com may place Web beacons in marketing emails that notify the Company when you click on a link in the email that directs you to one of the Company's Web sites. CareerCoachOffice.com uses Web beacons to operate and improve the Company's Web sites and email communications. CareerCoachOffice.com may use information from Web beacons in combination with data about CareerCoachOffice.com Customers to provide you with information about the Company and the Services.
When you visit CareerCoachOffice.com's web sites, the Company collects your Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses to track and aggregate non-personal information. For example, CareerCoachOffice.com uses IP addresses to monitor the regions from which Customers and Visitors navigate the Company's Web sites. CareerCoachOffice.com also collects IP addresses from Customers whey they log into the Services as part of the Company's "Identity Confirmation" and "IP Range Restrictions" security features.
Third Party Cookies
5. Public Forums, Refer a Friend, and Customer Testimonials
CareerCoachOffice.com may provide bulletin boards, blogs, or chat rooms on the Company's Web sites. Any personal information you choose to submit in such a forum may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these forums, and may be used to send you unsolicited messages. CareerCoachOffice.com is not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums. Customers and Visitors may elect to use the Company's referral program to inform friends about the Company's Web sites. When using the referral program, the Company requests the friend's name and email address. CareerCoachOffice.com will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the Company's Web sites. CareerCoachOffice.com does not store this information. CareerCoachOffice.com posts a list of Customers and testimonials on the Company's Web sites that contain information such as Customer names and titles. CareerCoachOffice.com obtains the consent of each Customer prior to posting any information on such a list or posting testimonials.
6. Sharing of Information Collected
CareerCoachOffice.com may share Data about CareerCoachOffice.com Customers with the Company's service providers so that these service providers can contact Customers and Visitors who have provided contact information on our behalf. CareerCoachOffice.com may also share Data about CareerCoachOffice.com Customers with the Company's service providers to ensure the quality of information provided. Unless described in this privacy statement, CareerCoachOffice.com does not share, sell, rent, or trade any information provided with third parties for their promotional purposes. From time to time, CareerCoachOffice.com may partner with other companies to jointly offer products or services. If you purchase or specifically express interest in a jointly-offered product or service from CareerCoachOffice.com, the Company may share Data about CareerCoachOffice.com Customers collected in connection with your purchase or expression of interest with our joint promotion partner(s). CareerCoachOffice.com does not control our business partners' use of the Data about CareerCoachOffice.com Customers we collect, and their use of the information will be in accordance with their own privacy policies. If you do not wish for your information to be shared in this manner, you may opt not to purchase or specifically express interest in a jointly offered product or service. CareerCoachOffice.com uses a third-party service provider to manage credit card processing. This service provider is not permitted to store, retain, or use Billing Information except for the sole purpose of credit card processing on the Company's behalf. CareerCoachOffice.com reserves the right to use or disclose information provided if required by law or if the Company reasonably believes that use or disclosure is necessary to protect the Company's rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
7. Communications Preferences
CareerCoachOffice.com offers Customers and Visitors who provide contact information a means to choose how the Company uses the information provided. You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking [here] or by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link located on the bottom of the Company's marketing emails. Additionally, you may send a request specifying your communications preferences to email@example.com. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account with CareerCoachOffice.com or the Services.
8. Correcting and Updating Your Information
Customers may update or change their registration information by editing their user or organization record. To update a user profile, please login to http://www.CareerCoachOffice.com with your CareerCoachOffice.com username and password and click "Setup." To update an organization's information, please login to http://www.CareerCoachOffice.com with your CareerCoachOffice.com username and password and select "Organization Setup." To update Billing Information or have your registration information deleted, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888)611-7725. To discontinue your account and to have information you maintained in the Services returned to you, please email support@CareerCoachOffice.com or call (888)611-7725. Requests to access, change, or delete your information will be handled within 30 days.
9. Customer Data
CareerCoachOffice.com Customers may electronically submit data or information to the Services for hosting and processing purposes ("Customer Data"). CareerCoachOffice.com will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided in the CareerCoachOffice.com Master Subscription Agreement, or as may be required by law. In accordance with the CareerCoachOffice.com Master Subscription Agreement, CareerCoachOffice.com may access Customer Data only for the purpose of providing the Services, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, at a Customer's request in connection with customer support matters, or as may be required by law.
CareerCoachOffice.com uses robust security measures to protect Customer Data from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of Customer Data. When the Services are accessed using Internet Explorer version 6.0 or later, Firefox version 2.0 or later, or Safari version 3.0 or later, Secure Socket Layer (.SSL.) technology protects Customer Data using both server authentication and data encryption. These technologies help ensure that Customer Data is safe, secure, and only available to the Customer to whom the information belongs and those to whom the Customer has granted access. CareerCoachOffice.com also implements an advanced security method based on dynamic data and encoded session identifications, and the Company hosts its Web sites in a secure server environment that uses firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and other advanced technology to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. CareerCoachOffice.com also offers enhanced security features within the Services that permit Customers to configure security settings to the level they deem necessary. Customers are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of their CareerCoachOffice.com usernames and passwords. Because the Company uses the Services to maintain data about CareerCoachOffice.com Customers, this information is secured in the same manner as described above for Customer Data.
12. Changes to this Privacy Statement
CareerCoachOffice.com reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement. CareerCoachOffice.com will provide notification of the material changes to this Privacy Statement through the Company's Web sites at least thirty (30) business days prior to the change taking effect.
13. Contacting Us
Questions regarding this Privacy Statement or the information practices of the Company's Web sites should be directed to CareerCoachOffice.com Privacy by mailing CareerCoachOffice.com Privacy, Honor Services Inc. @ P. O. Box 9105, Naperville, IL 60567